BOOKPLATE is NOW’s annual auction and reception. In addition to a fabulous literary arts-themed auction on June 28, BOOKPLATE is the first time NOW’s slate of authors for the annual literary festival is announced.
BOOKPLATE will take place at Atelier 6000 at 5:30pm with all proceeds benefit NOW’s annual literary festival and creative writing programs for youth and adults.
Bid on fabulous trips and vacations across the Northwest, including:
- One week stay at the luxurious Acadia Lodge, 1/2 mile from Cannon Beach on the Oregon Coast. The lodge features three full master bedroom suites, a bunk room, a chef’s kitchen, and breathtaking views.
- Two nights in a sleek Seattle full-service condominium, with dinner at a fine-dining restaurant.
- Full-day guided steelhead fishing trip on the lower Deschutes, with lodging at Pine Ridge Inn.
- Four-night stay at a secluded John Day River Cabin, designed by High Desert Museum architect Thomas Hacker.
- Four-day guided Rogue River rafting trip on the Rogue River.
- Two-night stay with dinner at the literary Sylvia Beach Hotel in Newport.