(Harry, Maragas Winery’s first tractor | Photo courtesy of Maragas Winery)
Maragas Winery will host Sunday Jazz for Father’s Day this Sunday, June 20, from 1-4pm featuring Lisa Dae, Andy Armer & Co. This Sunday, our weather is forecasted to be sunny with temperatures in the upper 80’s; an excellent day for a crisp white wine and excellent jazz.
For reservations, please call 541-546-5464 or email email@example.com and leave your phone number for us to confirm your reservations. There will be seating inside and outside. However, with COVID guidelines, seating is limited, so make your reservations now.
We’ll have a cheese plate, Mediterranean appetizer plate, olives, wine, beer, soft drinks and more, all available for you to enjoy while listening to the groove of jazz.
A few details:
- Maximum six people per table
- No outside beverages or beverage containers please. Also, please keep in mind, since we’re a winery, no food is permitted inside the winery building and no vinegar on the grounds (including foods that have vinegar in them as an ingredient). With that, for this event, you can picnic outside.
- And, although we love our dogs, please no pets.
- Per State requirement, masks must be worn while ordering inside, but are not required inside while consuming your beverage or food. Masks are not required outside.
- For lawn seating reservations, some chairs are available, but, we encourage you to bring blankets or lawn chairs to enjoy our expansive lawn and socially distance yourself from other guests, safely complying with the COVID social-distancing guidelines.
- Groups of ten or less are permitted. Please keep in mind that per the guidelines, it is still required to keep 6 feet of distance between you and other groups.
Thank you for helping us maintain being open and comply with the current state regulations. Cheers from all of us at Maragas Winery!